Questions we sometimes get asked...
1. How do I scan my artwork? We recommend the app Genius Scan. It's a free app available for both Android and iPhones.
2. Where is the jewelry made? All the jewelry & accessories are made by hand in our studio in Toronto.
3. What is the jewelry made of? All of our pieces are sterling silver plated. The necklace comes with an 18" chain.
4. Will you send us a proof? Once we receive the artwork, we will send you a proof. Once you approve the proof it will take us about 2 weeks to make your piece.
5. Can you make more pieces? Yes, we can produce as many pieces as you need from the artwork provided. Please contact us for quantity discounts.
6. Do you keep the artwork on file? Yes, we do! Just in case you want more pieces made later.
7. What is your refund policy? Our jewelry & accessories are made just for you. The custom nature of our product means we're not able to accept returns. Our products are guaranteed so if you are unhappy with the outcome, we will remake it at no cost to you.